Apply to Be Driving Line's Newest Vlog Star!
We want to pay you to create and star in Driving Line’s newest vlog! If you love watching YouTube car videos or have always thought you could make something more interesting than what you see you there… we’re looking for you! Bonus: we want to pay you to make your own automotive vlog AND it’ll live on Driving Line’s YouTube, being served out to our large audience. You’ll also receive valuable help and guidance from a team of our expert staff. It’s like Shark Tank, but for YouTube shows!
How to Apply
- Create a short (1-2 minutes) audition video of yourself
- Upload it to your own YouTube channel
- Send us your video submission’s YouTube link via our “CONTACT US” page*
What to Include in Your Video Submission
- We want to hear what your vlog will focus on, such as diesels, off-road builds, drag racing, overlanding, garage tech, engine building… you get the point!
- Tell us and SHOW us why you’d be great starring in your own vlog.
- Think about this as a mini-pilot—talk to us, but also give us a little taste of what you might expand upon in your first episode.
What We’re Looking For In Our Next Vlog Star
- You must be fun and engaging to watch! Show us something that interests us or make us laugh.
- This isn’t a live Facebook feed. We’ll give you tips and guidance along the way for improvement, but you’ll need to know how to shoot and edit your own content above and beyond just holding your iPhone in front of your face.
- Take us into your world! What part of the car world do you live and breath in? We want to see that genuinely and learn more about it.
- People that we select to move forward with in this process will get a 4-episode pilot vlog spot on Driving Line, which we'll pay you to make. If all goes well, then we'll keep it on as a regular series!
And that's it! As soon as we receive your submission (the sooner the better!) we'll review and contact you if interested. So, be sure that the email you use when submitting via our Contact Us form is the correct email to reach you at. We can't wait to see what you'll create!
*When sharing a submission, you are giving Driving Line permission to use that content to promote this project across all Driving Line properties and channels.