The Services are not available to individuals under 18 years old. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. Nitto may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer any or all of the Services to any person or entity and/or change its eligibility criteria at any time without notice. You may not use the Services if Nitto has previously banned you from using the Services and/or closed your account.
The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time by Nitto without notice or liability.
- provide any false personal information (including a false User Name) or create any account for anyone other than yourself;
- create multiple accounts; or
- use a User Name that is: (i) the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Nitto reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel your account in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree never to use another user's account without such user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify Nitto in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach.
All Content (as defined below), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Nitto cannot guarantee the authenticity and/or accuracy of any Content or data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage, loss, or harm to you or any other party resulting therefrom. The term "Content" includes, without limitation, any location information, videos, comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by Nitto on or through the Services.
By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant Nitto (and its successors and assigns) a worldwide, non]exclusive, royalty]free, fully paid, sub]licensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Services or promotion thereof or for any other purpose (commercial, advertising or otherwise), including without limitation, for marketing and promotional purposes in any media formats and through any media channels, whether now known or hereinafter created. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Services a non]exclusive license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display such User Content in connection with their use of the Services. You acknowledge that other users of the Services may download your User Content and that Nitto shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss or harm resulting from such download of your User Content. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to Nitto and the Service users without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any User Content posted by you on or through the Services.
Prohibited User Content and Prohibit User Activities
The following is a partial list of User Content and activities that are illegal and/or prohibited on the Services. Nitto reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Nitto's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services, terminating access and use of the Services to violators, and reporting violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited User Content includes, but is not limited to, User Content that, in the sole discretion of Nitto:
- violates any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- includes anyonefs identification documents, numbers, or sensitive financial or personal information;
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or other offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website or other inappropriate website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or patented work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture]installed copy]protect devices, or providing pirated music or video or links to pirated music or video files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- furthers, promotes or involves any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons or substances, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities or endeavors and/or sales without our prior written consent of Nitto, i.e.contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; and/or
- violates applicable law.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, to the following activities:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright, trademark or patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- using any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- recording, mining or processing information about other users;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any users to buy or sell any products or services through the Services;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering with security]related features of the Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages; and/or
- using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Services may contain (or you may be sent through the Services) links to other websites, applications, or services ("Third Party Sites") and/or articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Nitto, and Nitto is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Services or any Third Party Content posted on, available through or installed from the Services, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in Third Party Sites or Third Party Content. If you decide to leave the Services and access Third Party Sites or use or install any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You acknowledge and agree that Nitto shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or harm caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any Third Party Site or Third Party Content.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services. Nitto reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you are a copyright owner and you believe your copyrighted material has been used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see Nitto's DMCA Notice Policy