Hot Rod Hill Climb 2015 - Awards
The Hot Hod Hill Climb clearly isn't about winning, it's about enjoying the day - the idyllic atmosphere, the people, and of course, the period-correct nostalgic hot rods! But... that doesn't mean a few awards ever hurt... here's who "won" at the 2015 Hot Rod Hill Climb. To see more coverage of the event, click over here for Driving Line's full coverage.
- Denver Roadsters Pick: Moises Vargas and his 1928 Ford Roadster
- Colorado Springs Rod and Custom Best Hot Rod: Kipp Winward and his 1936 Ford
- Salt Lake City Throttlers Pick: John Swander and his 1932 Ford 5-Window
- Nick’s Garage Best Hot Rod Pick: Johnny Kellen and his 1927 Roadster Pickup
- Nick’s Garage Longest Distance: Jon Suckling (UK) and Rolling Bones (NY)
- Nick’s Pick Thanks: Colorado Springs Rod and Custom for 3 years of covering tech duties
- Nick’s Personal Best: He engaged to Amy… and she said yes!