Ford Mustangs Take Over at Ponies at the Pike [Gallery]
If you're a fan of the Ford Mustang and are on the West Coast, chances are you've heard of Ponies at the Pike. Held by the Beach Cities Mustang Club, it's been one of the largest gatherings of Mustangs, old and new, in California for the past 20 years. With 400+ Mustangs on display there's bound to be something to fit everyone's taste from showroom-stock restorations to wild modern modifications.
Browse through the 40+ photo gallery above, then drop in on some Mustang amazingness we've covered here on DrivingLine.com:
- Leading the Stampede with a 726 WHP Shelby Mustang GT500
- Breaking 295 Records in a Week with a 1969 Mustang Mach 1
- Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s 900 HP 2016 Ford RTR Mustang
- Jamison's Garage Built 1965 Restomod Mustang
- 1965 GT350R Gets Independant Rear Suspension from the Original 'Venice Crew'