Master Class: Car Building Tips From the Pros
Tinkering is central to our automotive culture. It’s how we started, and it’s how we innovate and create. Mistakes have been made, more than a few curse words have been yelled (usually when under the car!) and every time a task is finished, something new is learned.
What if you could take a master class and glean inspiration and tips from some of the most respected builders of our time, car builders who have gone far beyond just a few successful builds? These are masters. We’d sign up in a heartbeat. So we decided to ask them.
Welcome to Master Class at Driving Line. No sign-up or tuition required; we’ll deliver expert car building tips, useful whether you’re busting knuckles in your own garage or working with shops to create the car of your dreams. Let’s get started…
- Master Class With Jonathan Ward From ICON
- Shelby Car Restoration Tips With Tim Lea
- Mike Ring From Ringbrothers on Building It Right
- Interior Upgrade Tips From Clazzio
- Built Not Bought With Buddha Concept Designs
- Aaron Kaufman's Built OR Bought Car Project Tips
- Many more to come on Driving Line...