Choosing the Right Street Tire
Choices can be confusing when looking for a new set of tires. Since this is where the rubber meets the road, the decision is an important one. As a discerning enthusiast, with your car’s handling at stake, doing a little homework and choosing a tire that best complements your vehicle’s capabilities will have a sizable payoff. To help you, we’ve made a short list of street-going Nittos with key characteristics of each.
- Daily tire for the performance-conscious driver
- Long treadlife tire compound
- Handles confidently across a wide range of challenging weather conditions
Learn more about the Motivo.
- A step up in performance capabilities
- Unique, asymmetrical tread design
- Quietness and comfort ushers in luxury
Learn more about the Invo.
- Designed with the performance driver in mind
- Increased traction on wet and dry conditions
- Cornering confidence
Learn more about the NT555 G2.
- The ultimate performance street tire
- Responsive sidewall for superior handling
- Helps connect more of your car’s power to the pavement
Learn more about the NT05.
- DOT-compliant drag-radial tire
- Maximum grip
- Allows for street-to-strip driving
Learn more about the NT555R.
- DOT-compliant competition road-course tire
- Optimized heat cycling for regular track use
- Balance of traction and control for precision driving
Learn more about the NT01.